The Marketing Manager is the outside sales representative of the hotel. The overall responsibility of this position is to develop clients for the hotel who book group sleeping room business associated with scheduled banquets, meetings and receptions.
In addition, it is this position’s responsibility to maintain a regular contact of existing clients who use the facility on a regular basis for group room reservation and transient commercial rooms.
While this role is not expected to follow through on the service of each group or function the group is holding, he/she should check with the client regularly while the group is in the hotel.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans for banquet and sleeping rooms.
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits. Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Represent our company’s brand and drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Schedule banquet functions (weddings and receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, reunions, brunches, award banquets, graduation, political, birthday and holiday parties, meetings, corporate events, promos, etc.
- Maintain contact and follow up with current clients to increase their business with us.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Perform managerial duties to meet our company’s operations goals.
- Normal hours of work to be 9:00am-5:00pm. Due to the nature of the position additional days and hours maybe required and or adjusted.
- Join and be an active member of a Findlay Service or Professional Club.
- Personal attire must be business professional.
- Maintain the prospecting activity as outlines by the General Manager
- Maintain accurate reimbursable expense vouchers for mileage and out-of-pocket expenses
- Insurance benefits are an option
- Email resume to Bonnie@findlayinn.com or drop off at 200 E. Main Cross St. Findlay,OH.
The Findlay Inn and Conference Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.