At the Findlay Inn and Conference Center and Tavern at The Inn, your health and well being are our utmost priority. In lieu of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) concerns, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the cleanliness of our rooms and common area touchpoints like the front counter, elevators, etc. Additionally, we are requesting that any employee with flu-like systems remain home and consult a doctor.
To help prevent the spread of the virus the following steps are recommended:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.