We are looking for a hard-working Prep Cook to be responsible for setting up workstations in the kitchen and preparing ingredients for the cooking process. The Prep Cook performs basic cooking duties, monitors stock levels, and takes on culinary tasks as they arise.
To be a successful Prep Cook, you should understand and be willing to comply with food and sanitation guidelines and regulations, be quick and diligent, and willing to improve on the job. You should be able to follow instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Setting up and sanitizing work stations.
- Following prep lists created by chefs.
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings, and preparing cooking ingredients such as soup stock to be used in the cooking process.
- Preparing simple dishes, such as entrees or salads.
- Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
- Assisting chefs in preparing food and attending to any culinary tasks that arise.
- Distributing plates to wait staff to be served, cleaning plates for dish washing, and preparing take away packages for customers.
- Supervising food and cooling room temperatures.
- Accepting or rejecting ingredients from suppliers.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and sanitized kitchen.
- Preparing drinks and cocktails according to the chef’s specifications.
We are currently hiring part-time dishwashers.
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you are reliable and want to be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary