7th Annual Susan G. Komen Northwest Findlay Ohio Race for the Cure
September 28 @ 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Join us at the 7th Annual Susan G. Komen Northwest Findlay Ohio Race for the Cure 5K Walk or Run to raise critical dollars for the fight against breast cancer in our community! It’s a day of joy, impact, and a little exercise too.
With your registration, you get:
- Entrance to the 5K Walk/Run
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Snacks and water
Breast cancer survivors also enjoy:
- Pampering and goodies at the Blanchard Valley Health System Survivor Tent
- Survivor photo and ceremony
- Survivor parade
- Special pink Race for the Cure T-shirt
Help us honor and remember those we have lost, and pledge to continue increasing awareness and providing breast health services to the most vulnerable in our communities.
May 1 – 31: $5 off all registration types
May 1 – June 30: Free shipping for T-shirts and race packets
National Dachshund Races
September 28 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Multiple Events, including: Senior race, Puppy race, Adult Race and a Weenie Martini Party (raffle and food)
- Findlay Doxie Downs Dachshund Races | $2 admission per person **One Free Admission per registered dog.**100% admission goes to Sophia’s Grace Foundation (Dachshund Rescue)
- Weenie Martini Party evening before Friday the 27th
- Registration @ the park beginning at 9:00 am for those who need to last minute register for events and races. Otherwise you can register in advance online.
Weenie Martini Party to be held on the Friday night 7-9pm @ Same Location (Riverside Park) Info HERE
Followed by events all day Saturday
Proceeds to benefit The PKD Foundation; Hancock County Sheriff K-9 Unit; Sophia Grace Foundation (Rescue); USWarDogs.org